Saturday 25 February 2012

Sippy Cup Stress

Maybe I'm just making too much of it. Maybe every mother in the history of sippy cups has had the same stress as me. Maybe I'm just choosing the wrong cups. Every single cup I've ever had for my son or my daughter has leaked. It seems I cant get away from leaky cups. Has anyone come across a good cup that doesn't leak? Does it exist? Surely I'm not the only parent struggling with this. There must be a better option. I've tried cheap ones, expensive ones, plastic ones, stainless ones, straw ones and the kind with valves too. It doesnt seem to matter. They are all good for a week or so and then leak leak leak leak leak. Ahhhhh. They can make baby bottles that don't leak and water bottles that don't leak, surely they can make sippy cups that don't leak too?
Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment