Sunday 12 February 2012

I love toques

I love winter for two things: Snow and Toques. I am not big on hats for myself but for some reason I LOVE TOQUES!!! I love crocheting them and I love wearing them. I have crocheted many toques this year, but none for me. I find myself searching through patterns over and over and I never seem to find one that I love for me. Or I like it for a few days and cant decide what colour(s) to make it and then I lose my love for the pattern. As far as I can tell, this is a huge dilemma. Winter is almost over (at least it feels like spring...) and I still haven't made myself one. Any suggestions? Please, send me links to women's toques. I am having a heck of a time finding a great one for myself. Thanks


I tried one I found today at Head Huggers. My first attempt was far too large for my head, when i took it apart and adjusted it it became too small. So small that it now fits my (almost) 2 year old daughter. So, she has a new cute toque, and Mom is still searching :(

2 comments:

  1. What are Toques? I'm off to Google this... Curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me giggle. you must not be Canadian :) I'm not sure what else they're called. Warm winter head covers usually made with yarn, fur or felt.

    ReplyDelete